The christmas update was a massive improvement to bugs glitches and so forth.
But I am having a lot of problems with the graphics of the game.
It is running really slowly and is not working properly like it should.
The funniest thing I have recognized is that the outside lines of the leaders in the diplomacy screen are quite pixelized I might say.
Look at these images.
comment if this has been happening to you.
Yes again civ rev is having annoying bugs but this time on the Xbox.
This is what happend as my friend had told me.
” I had settled a new city. I didn’t like the name I went to the option that make sure that your city name becomes different. I typed in the name and waited until the name changed…. No results. I tried again…. No results”
Mm I know it’s not most annoying bug but this might end up as a catastrophe.
Comment on what do you think this might be
You might of heard of the the Korea dlc scenario pack (if you haven’t visit our review page).
Well there is an ability that the Koreans have. The ability is that if every signal one of your cities have been captured you can become a sort of horde ( pack of people running for there lives and in search of a new home) and recquoncer your cities.
Well I was playing at a diety difficulty and as you might of guest I lost all my cities. So I was hoping I would become a horde but no! Suddenly the pop up window came saying you have lost end of time return to main menu.
I was shocked.
Did you get this peculiar bug.
Abunch of new civ4 mods have come out with exiting new features.
Loads of new units and leaders
Update a awesome graphics
New civic and technologies
And improved UI
The best of the mods I think is the rewritten history.
Chek it out.
This year civ5 has become quite buggy glitchy and graphic hungry unlike civ4. But this annoying reputation isstarting to wear of (i think) the last update release has made a huge improvement on the game, especially in the multiplayer sector. Also the graphics are much smoother and less chunky. civ5 had and still has it issues. Maybe that’s why it was not such a hit had civ4 but now with this new update civ5 next year I estimate is going to be a good year.
What do you think?
Yes I forgot to inform this into a post but I was really tired and the next day I forgot about it. So sorry.
Anyways I find this post brilliant. I think myself that it is one of the largest update since may and I think this is quite funny because most people who work in firaxes would now be home for christmas.
Well with this new update the best improvement is in the multiplayer. The game is now much more stable including Hot seat (Multiplayer on one computer). Also the lobby where you host the game has improved significantly.
Quote: Civfanatics.com Hope you enjoy your christmas vacation with your beloved family and civ5
– Significant improvements to general multiplayer stability.
– Significant improvements to Hot-Join stability.
– Multiplayer now using the same AI move caching as single player, improving turn-times significantly.
– Lobby improvements: We now display game details in the lobby list (players in each game, map size, map type, DLC required, etc.).
– Host can now kick players from the staging room when loading a save (if a player cannot return to a game, the game can now be continued by the rest of the players).
– Found and corrected additional causes of Out-of-Sync.
– Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to auto-heal it.
– Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed players on the same team to trade cities back and forth to generate endless City Strikes.
– Exploit: Corrected an exploit that allowed a player to lag the UI to gain multiple free techs.[UI]
– Change Load Game save sorting to be Last Modified by default.[BUGS]
– When scrapping a unit, make sure any cargo units are scrapped as well.
– When a unit is destroyed that is carrying another unit, make sure to kill both (missiles sometimes lingered).
– Corrected a bug that was causing eliminated Civ�’s to not generate notifications correctly.
– Changed notification language for when a Research or Trade deal is cancelled due to the AI running out of funds to pay for it (per-turn deal), or are eliminated. It was currently displaying a because of war notification which is incorrect.
– Corrected an issue that could cause unhappiness from city count and number of specialists to become incorrect over the course of a long game.
– Changed Frigate obsolete tech to Combustion.
– Fixed Korean science building exploit.
– Fixed a problem with City Strike that gave the user the impression that they could not end their turn, when in reality, city strike was still active.
– Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur in hot-seat when exiting to the main menu.
– Crash: Fixed a crash that could occur when a unit was eliminated by standing too close to a Citadel.
Bye the way a merry Christmas
A. Little information
Get civ5 on steam now because steam sales around this time of year low.
If your a Mac user and you want civ4 or civ5 without steam or a disk. Civ4 and Civ5 are now on the app store
So back to the titel topic not all people do this but I do this for fun
Well my resulutions are
Beat a deity game
Get a score higher than 1000
Built 20 giant death robots
So those are my resulutions
What are Yours? Type a comment
What does the sound track bug spreads mean. Well for the last couple of days I have been playing quite alot of civ rev and the sound track bug is still there. Today just right now I played some civ5 and I was having a very unpleased time with the sound. Sometimes the sound would come on and then immediately go off. I was started to get worried and I looked if the same thing was happening on civ4. And as you might guess it did. Not so long later my friend told me things about his game being glitchy with the sound. Also some other friends where complaining.
I think that there is a virus or something because it seams to spreading
has this happened to you
After a quite long wile my HOF (hall of fame) has returned. Great. The thing that made my HOF disappear is actually that I had a bad connection with Steam. Also finally since june my achievements are back on track great.
Also next year around 5th of january the the civ blog channel will be comming out with civ5 and every new civ5 vid will be posted on thecivblog.
Civ rev on the iPad is having a major sound track issue.
For example when your fighting the back round music comes but after a while before the battle ends bam it just stops immdetly. I find this quite annoying.
This also happens with the advisors and and diplomacy screens
Also sometimes with the diplomacy the game crashes