IN THE TUTORIAL SECTION WE SHALL BE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN MASTER YOUR CIV GAMEPLAY. THIS SECTION WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HOW TO START WITH A CIV. HOPE YOU ENJOY
You have settled your first city and you don’t know what to build. If I where you I would start building a monument. WHY?
1. It increases culture and gold production
2. Helps grow your borders making sure you get more land without building new settlers
Your technology I recommend could not work always help. It mostly depends where you start
1. when you start in desert place get pottery because it grow you population in un fertile lands
2. in rainforest do pottery because you can get afterwards access to calendar which make sure that you can make plantations for sugar ect
3. when you start in a place where barbarians are do archery
4. in places where there are lots of hills research mining
5. Now you can start researching technologies in your own liking to start you direction to what victory you want to go to.
6. By turn 100 you should have reached the classical era (click here for the classical era)